In compliance to the requirements of IMO-TCW 2010 as amended, prospective crew are personally selected and carefully screened to verify their experience, competence, fitness and comprehension of the English language. The principal’s request or criteria is fully accounted for in the selection and deployment of crew. A policy of selective rehire ensures that crew members return to their previous vessels or to other vessels of the same principal. Continuous upgrade training and performance appraisal – guarantee the quality manpower, proficiency and safety onboard. Regular shipboard visits by Superintendents / Crewing Managers ensures a valuable interface between crew, the management team and the Principal. Such frequent contact also enables crew performance to be closely monitored and evaluated, training needs readily identified and revised safety programs and procedures implemented. The shipboard visits have positive effect on crew morale and operating efficiency. Crewing services shall always be competitive, flexible and cover the complex spectrum of human resources management for the Principal / Owner.
Meets Clients Requirements
A team of Marine professionals, with extensive ocean going experience and shore management training, fully conversant with national and international regulations, Beamko is capable of managing the daily crewing repair and operation aspects of each vessel including the coordination with shipping agents counterparts abroad. Thorough close coordination with clients and agents abroad on operational and financial matters, achieves the strictest adherance to tough safety disciplines and meticulous cost control.
Keeping abreast of statutory requirements and international conventions, Beamko ensures that all seafarers boarding the fleet vessels complies with STCW 2010 and MLC 2006 certification.
Crew Training and Safety
In response to Ship Owners and Ship Operators for highly competent Officers and Crew, fully efficient in their shipboard duties and well aware of the international convention requirement for safety and security, Beamko adheres to the regular and specialized training needs of its crew through implementation of the following programs and schemes.
- Cadets Development Program to develop future home-grown Officers and Ratings.
- Subsidized outsource training for deserving crew.
- In-house Trainings as per company SMS, and mandatory Pre-departure Seminar.
- Subsidized upgrading training for Management Level Course and Operational Level Course and Operational Level Course for Senior Officers and Junior Officers, respectively.
- Adoption of “parallel sailing” for Senior Officers hand-over of duties and responsibilities on turn-over, in consensus with Ship Owners.
- Semi-annual conduction of “Seafarers Forum” attended by Officers and Crew on leave, with expert speakers and company staff to discuss various topics on safety and value added subjects on deck operations and engineer works.
The core of Beamko’s business is our seafarers. We believe that the driving force of our seafarers lies in their commitment to preserve the welfare of their families. Thus, our thrust is to take care of their family’s welfare concerns specially when they are onboard. To be able to make them feel they are part of one Beamko family that provides assisatance with a smile.
Guided by our “Beamko Surely Cares” principle, our welfare department is established to carry out assistance and programs that seeks to promote the well-being of our crew and their families.
Our office will be open to provide and assist our crew and family with the following services:
- Availing Government Services
– SSS (salary loan, maternity loan, sickness/disability benefit, death/funeral, retirement)
– Philhealth (benefits, availment conditions and procedures)
– HDMF/Pag-Ibig (multi-purpose loan, housing loan)
- Availing Non-Government Benefits
– AMOSUP (family medical and dental plan, training and education, sailor’s home, slop chest “supermarket”, WMBP, death and old age financial assistance, financial assistance for fire victims, retirement/provident fund, housing fund)
Person-in-Charge: Ms. Nina Salvatierra-Galolo
Mobile: +63917-7177056 (Viber/Line/Whatsapp)
Above landline and mobile numbers will be available office hours, Mondays – Fridays. Emails will be attended to even after office hours, weekends and holidays.
The Beamko Crew & Family Health Care Program is created with the company’s goal to retain the services of Officers with good standing and to invite good and experienced Officers and Crew to join our fleet vessels. In the long term, the retention of qualified and deserving Officers and Rating Crew is the ultimate goal and consequently, to promote the welfare and well being of their respective families while they are employed in the company.